Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things to Ponder

Honestly I don’t even know how to start… I guess what I want to do is to write something that might help to clear things out and that’s when I realized that there’s nothing that I can do or say to make things better… This had me thinking… this made me realize that we cannot always plan things ahead.. Even if we plan 10 steps ahead, if it’s not meant to be, it will never happen... a lot of people might disagree but how will you explain it when things happens when we least expect them. Even if it’s not our choice or option… Would you agree that sometimes we are left with no choice? There are a lot of things that we don’t understand in this world, sometimes we only believe things that we want to believe... We are blinded by our beliefs and fail to see what is on the other side of the wall. Sometimes we only comprehend what we want to comprehend and do not explore our options. We are afraid to take a risk because we are scared to fail. We are too comfortable with our lives that we don’t want to get out of our comfort zone. But the question is if we would go out of our comfort zone and risk things… would it be worth it??? I guess that’s the thing that we can never find our unless we try it... there are a lot of things that we need to ponder... and a lot of things that we need to learn… at times we learn the hard way… as we grow older we tend to have more experiences and that’s what makes us wiser. What I have learned in this journey is it is very important to listen. I kept on ranting and complaining about things that did not went well in my life. I blamed a lot of people for the mistakes that I’ve made because I did not accept the fact that at some point it was still my fault. I guess one big mistake that I have done is that I stopped listening… when I stopped listening I also stopped understanding... if you want to learn we must always know how to listen....

No comments:

Post a Comment