Sunday, November 21, 2010
Say No to Say Yes!
I always had problems saying NO to people that i care about.. But sometimes we really have to say No to make them realize that they cant always depend on us and there will be a time that we cannot do everything for them. They have to stop depending on us. I love the feeling of being needed but there are times that it becomes tiring and all i want to do is just do nothing and let them learn. I realized that i am already tired of understanding people and what i need right now is for them to understand me. Everything just started to be so tiring... At this point i just want to be selfish and just think of myself. It hurts me to see them suffer but what i need to show them is tough love. They might not understand me at this point but eventually i hope that they will understand. I duno... i havent blogged in a while and i missed it! Lately, i always wanted to write something but i dont know how and where to start. I hope everything will be better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment