Thursday, December 16, 2010
Letting go...
I honestly don’t know where to start, it might not be obvious but it not easy for me to let go of such wonderful team… you guys became good friends of mine. I’m scared to wake up on Monday and not have to go to work and not see all of you. I know it’s kind of selfish to leave like this… trust me it so hard. I still don’t know what to expect after Teletech. I might have made the right decision or maybe not.. I’ll never know unless I try it. This is a risk that I have to take. Some might not be happy about it but I would have to think of what I really want at this point. I have a lot of memories with this team that’s why its very hard for me to let go.. whatever people may say.. I am proud to say that I was part of the best team ever!
Lui - Thank you for understanding.. I know that you have learned to love the team and please continue to guide and help them with whatever they are going through. Thanks for always understanding and trusting me.
Pags - Eveyone knows naman na favorite ka d lang ni ms van pati ako favorite kita! Hehe.. thanks for making life easier and for what it's worth.... I am super proud of u. see you next year housemate! :p
Nina- ikaw na ang natira satin! Hehe.. ikaw nalang ate nila nyan… ikaw na talaga! Haha! Take care of team.. pagtangol mo lage sila sa mga ng-aapi sa team. mamiss ko ung sharing natin ng problema sa family.. hehe.. malamang wala ako mgpagsasabihan dun na makakaintindi sakin,, hehe.. email ko nalang sau kung meron mga bagong pangyayari.. hehe! i'll also miss Q! baka pag nakita ko un malaki na! good luck atse!
Jason – thank you for being a kuya to everyone. Also, salamat for always listening ang providing words of wisdom whenever I feel bad and frustrated. u know how to listen.. please continue doing that to everyone koyang… mejo bawasan lang and pagiging moody.. hehe... kidding aside, super thank you koyang... just figure out what you really want ok? :p good luck sa future plans!
Nathan – Nice to see you go back to your first love which is “dancing”! hehe! Kidding aside mamiss ko ung pagtatanong mo sakin… wala na mgyayaya sakin mgyosi! I wish you a stress free work life! :p kayang kaya mo nman yan... just stay focused! may you find what you are looking for because u deserve it... :)
Gean – Im glad that ur back! You bring joy sa team… u make us happy… mamiss kita! Wala na mgwalk out sakin pag tinuturuan ko.. ako na kase tuturuan nila nyan.. try ko kaya mgwalk out noh? :p thank you for making me laugh hard lalo na when I am sad… sama nyo padin ako ni reah sa mga sine nyo ha? Hehe.. you have skills gee,,, maximize it. super fast learner ka kaya.. i know you'll come a long way.. just continue loving what you do and everything will follow..
Reah - thank you for always making me laugh.. sa pagsama sakin sa panood ng sine.. mamiss ko movie date natin nila gean!thanks for understanding my kababawan at kakulitan.. mejo bawasan mo nalang ung pagkaparanoid... :p i know lage ka nalang misunderstood.. but.. mali sila.. ur smart ang super mabait.. continue proving them wrong.. lecheng first impression yan! you are one of the nicest person i've met and im glad naabutan kita sa TA... you made my last few weeks sa TA super fun.. thanks for everything... i know walang reah sa lilipatan ko kase ngiisa ka! naks! see you around!
Love - wala na ako popoke, aasarin at itutulak! sorry if i was too hard on you.. maxado lang ako natutuwa sau. :) you are the first person who made me cry this week... galing mo! naku.. mamiss ko din pala ung mahaba mong hair.. pero baka hanga makati maapakan ko sa sobrang haba! ayoko na mgbigay ng advice sau.. tinuturuan lang kita maging maldita pero wala na ako magagawa kase likas na mabait ka na talaga! hehe... i admire ur sincerity sa lahat ng bagay.. kelangan lang ng self esteem minsan.. basta eto nalang.. dont rush things,,, take time lang... wag ngmamadali to reach something.. bata kapa! you still have a long way to go... :p
Marilyn - i know it's hard.. pero alam ko kayang kaya mo naman yan,, kaya nga ikaw chosen one eh.. hehe.. basta if you need anything.. im just a phone call away.. u got great potential.. keep it up! one day magiging asset ka ng recruitment! patience is a virtue! :p
Frankie - kahit minsan nagugulat ako sau.. ur actually a funny person.. mamiss ko ung pag may inaaway ka sa phone at bigla tumataas boses mo.. hehe.. it's actually entertaining! :p salamat sa card at itatago ko xa para sa pasko meron ako card.. ung mga coloring books ko palitan mo ha kase naubos mo na ata ung kukulayan.. joke! papamana ko na sau ung mga un.. tutal stress reliever mo din un....d maganda effect ng stress sau eh.. ngaaway ka! hehe.. good luck sa marketing frankie!
My stay at Teletech was a roller coaster ride of emotions... it was not easy but i must say it's worth it... learned alot.. i will surely miss everyone! you get me when i am weird minsan autistic or super kulit lang... i can say na this is my second home and this is my comfort zone.... sorry if u feel like i did something wrong or whatever.. basta sorry,,, i never meant to hurt anyone.. last would be sorry for leaving.. god knows how much i love this team... alam ko wala na ako makikitang team na katulad nyo.. i'll miss alot of things here but i guess i would have to deal with that.... words are not enough to explain what i am feeling right now... leaving and knowing na kau ung iiwan is not easy... but u can never can tell who knows i might see you again.. :p see you guys around! halabyu!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment