Monday, July 25, 2011
Life’s uncertainty
In life there are things that we do not expect. We make decisions everyday to get results that we wanted, but in return we are caught off guard and life will hit us with a curve ball... things happen when we least expect them to happen. It sucks having to deal with things that you never wanted. In every decision that we make, we always hope for the best. I have made several poor decisions in my life and most of the time things aren’t the way I expected them to be. I fail in most of the decisions I made but i honestly can say that I never regret any of them. What I gone through made me the person I am today. People won’t believe what I’ve been through, when I look back and having to recall all of the things I’ve experienced, I always wanted to give myself a pat at the back for doing a great job in fixing and making my life complicated in a very good way. This past few days I’ve been complaining about my life being so complicated and why am I always not satisfied with what I have…. why can’t I just have a simple life, but then I realized that I am responsible for making my life the way it is. I guess my point is everything is a choice. We choose things the way it is and we aren’t supposed to blame others for our frustrations. I never appreciated life… In fact I hated it….. I always wanted to do a lot of things but never had a chance to do it because I was so fixated about how messed up my life was and how I wanted to change things. I got stuck and when I finally realized that it has always been my choice made me then realize that it is already late and there is no turning back. I have to go on and move on with the path that I have. When say move on, it means moving on the same path and not stay in the same place. Sad but true......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment