Thursday, December 6, 2012
Life’s a Bitch… The year that was!
It’s been a long time since the last time I wrote about something and there are a lot of things happened this year. I didn't expect it to be this difficult; I think this is one of the hardest years in my life. I trusted people too much that caused me everything… I am in a place now where I am back on my feet. It’s sad that I happened and I honestly still don’t understand why. People will believe whatever they want to believe... It’s easy for them to judge than to make an effort to know what really happened. It’s a shame that we cannot even do something about. I think the most important lesson that I learned in this experience is that, I should TRUST NO ONE… people can betray you even those people you least expect to.. We are all bound by our choices but unfortunately, some just are not so wise. I do believe that we can never determine if we are making the right decision or not... but at least have the liberty to assess if your decision will hurt the people who have done nothing but good to you. I am honestly disappointed how people that I cared about and trusted can just do that to me. What hurts the most is until now I really don’t understand why. Well, at least things are getting better now. I am truly grateful to those people to do not judge based on what they heard. I also thank god for always being there, I doubted by faith several time but he never doubted me because I believe things happened because he has a better plan for me… I am hoping and praying for a better 2013.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment